Joyus

Monday, July 28, 2014

Etekcity® Outdoor Camp Stove Review



Do you love to go camping, but hate trying to cook over an open flame? Regulating the temperature of your food is impossible and overcooking it is a standard. Now you can try the Etekcity Mini Camp Stove!  

Great for hikers, backpackers, hunters, campers and anyone who likes to go beyond the ordinary trails, this little camp stove is literally no bigger than 2 decks of cards!  You can throw it in your pack without any heft or weight being added.  There's even a built in ignition for easy start!  It folds right up and supports a good-sized pot.  

Made of stainless steel, it comes with its own waterproof carrying case of hard plastic.  You will need to use a butane-propane fuel canister and it's so easy to connect.  It boiled 2 cups of water for me in under a minute! Fast and efficient!

You can find it on Amazon HERE for the amazing price of $9.99.  In my opinion it is worth every penny! 

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png