Joyus

Monday, July 28, 2014

KIND Bars - 3:00 pick-me-up!



If you're anything like me, 3:00 pm is the most dreaded time of the day! There's still a few hours left of work, but it's the hardest time of the day to concentrate! I'm usually very tired and really craving a nice hot cup of Joe and something sweet to help me re-energize. That's why I was excited to try KIND's newest Nut & Spices flavors: Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond and Caramel Almond & Sea Salt. 


My friends and I tried Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond and Carmel Almond & Sea Salt. All of us really enjoyed them and noticed how full they make you feel! My friend Beth preferred the Caramel Amond & Sea Salt the most, while Sylvia loved the Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond. I liked them equally as well as the other, so we reached an impasse!


KIND is a great 3:00 pm pick me up.  The thing I like most about KIND is that everything in their line contains only 5 grams or less of sugar and nothing artificial. I love that they are healthy, and only taste indulgent. Each flavor contains 7 grams of fiber and as many as 6 grams of protein so it helps you fill the gap and finish out your workday strong!

You can find more information about KIND snacks HERE. They have all kinds of amazing flavors - I'm sure you'll find one you love!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png