Joyus

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Need an amazing Dog Snack?!



I had to show you a picture of our dear dog, Butkus, so you would understand how important it is to us to keep him healthy!  He has brought so much joy to our lives and is a big part of our family, so when I was asked to review Bully Sticks, I knew that Butkus would be excited to try them.

Butkus loves to chew and chewing helps to clean his teeth and keep them strong. Bully Sticks are made of 100% pure beef. They contain no chemicals, preservatives or additives. They're made from dried muscle, are gluten free and grain free so they're easily digested. Bully Sticks are also low in fat and a great source of protein, so I don't feel guilty giving it to him for a snack.

Best for My Pets, the maker of Bully Sticks, stands behind their products and actually goes beyond Amazon's 30 day return policy. They offer you a no questions asked guarantee. If your dog doesn't love Bully Sticks and you don't feel 100% satisfied, they will refund your money - no questions asked! There's no risk to trying Bully Sticks for your dog!


You can buy Bully Sticks on Amazon NOW. In Butkus' opinion, they are worth every penny! You can follow Best for my Pets on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png