Joyus

Monday, July 28, 2014

Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights Review!


Do you love using lights to decorate your home?  How about stringing some lights in your centerpiece? On the mantle or other spotlight in your home?



I get a little crazy when it comes to Christmas decorating, so I was excited to give the 20 Micro String Light a try. This tiny bit of light is surprisingly bright and clear! I love that they are attached to very fine wires that make it really easy to shape them into whatever you are trying to work with. The possibilities to use these little beacons are virtually endless!


I could easily see these lights in white used in wedding centerpiece arrangements and really adding some pizazz to any table! They come with a tiny control box that holds 3 AA batteries and has a handy on/off switch. The box is easily hidden and not cumbersome so it's very easy to do.


I strung this decorative array around my centerpiece and the thin wire is almost invisible.  The lights are literally the size of a grain and are really intensely bright! You can see them from 360 degrees and they brightly illuminate in every direction. The battery life with these lights is about 48 solid hours, so you can use them without worry of them puttering out mid-way through your event.


These lights are made by RTGS Products and you can find them on their website HERE, on Facebook and Twitter. You can buy a set of these lights on Amazon for $6.25, so there's no worry about it breaking your bank!  

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png