Joyus

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter Review!


Does your skin suffer from the hot weather? How about during the cold months? The older I get the more moisture I need to keep my skin supple and soft. That's why I was thrilled to try Cleopatra's Shea Butter!

Shea Butter is made from the nuts of the Shea Tree native to Ghana. Cleopatra's Shea Butter is raw and unrefined, meaning that it's about as natural as you can get! It truly relieves my dry skin like no other - especially my feet, elbows and knees. I love that I can apply it after my shower at 5 am and still feel fully moisturized at 5 pm, without the greasy feeling I get from other moisturizers.

Shea Butter contains Vitamin A, E and F, it does not clog your pores and is even helpful for dry hair (like mine!) I can see how this amazing moisturizer would work on stretch marks and scars, unfortunately mine are just too far gone to really see a difference yet. However, I am never one to give up hope so I continue to slather Cleopatra's on those problem areas too!

This buttery moisture comes in a 1 pound resealable and recyclable container for easy access and when I first got it my thought was "Goodness how will I ever use a pound of Shea Butter?"  Now that I've been using it a while I can't imagine not using it and know that a pound won't be enough!  Trust me, you will feel an immediate difference in your skin!

You can find Cleopatra's Choice on Amazon HERE. Priced at $16, it is worth every penny! 
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png