Joyus

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Have you tried Cable & Gauge? #CGFashion #cableandgauge

I have  been trying to simplify my life the past few years:  my drawers, my possessions and especially focusing on my wardrobe. My new hard and fast rule:  If I haven't worn it in 2 seasons it has to go!  My sisters love the clothes that I jettison and it helps me make room for the clothes that I will actually wear! It is very liberating to get rid of clothes that you might wear "someday" on the off chance that they fit and are still in style. And if I lose a bunch of weight I am definitely getting new stuff!


Notwithstanding my need to purge my closet and drawers, I've worked in a law firm for the past 26 years so I am always on the prowl for good office attire.  Cable & Gauge is my new favorite! Before doing this review I had not tried their clothes but I'm really glad that I did. Their prices are so reasonable and I couldn't believe the quality! I find that I never have enough to wear even though I try to switch up my looks with accessories and shoes.


I received the gorgeous Smocked Henley Tank Top shown above and I positively love it!  It's super comfortable, has a beautiful split v-neck with a half placket at the neckline and smock detailing for a textured look. The viscose material is heavenly and so soft.


I also received this beautiful striped button front tank. Made from 97% viscose and 3% spandex, the hang on this tank is perfect! It sports a solid black back and horizontal striped pocket for added interest!  

Cable & Gauge has a huge assortment of clothes that I haven't found in other stores. Their colors and patterns are vibrant and beautiful. They offer such a variety of different styles that there is bound to be something you want. Do you have the need to purge those things you no longer wear? 

You can find Cable & Gauge on their website HERE, on Facebook, Twitter.  
 
Disclosure:  I was provided products to facilitate my review and help form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own. Yours may differ. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png