Joyus

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bath Scale!


Are you trying to watch what you eat?  Studies show that those who keep track of their weight are more successful at losing weight than those who do not. That's why I was excited to try the Ozeri Weightmaster!  

This amazing scale instantly let's you know if you've lost or gained since the last time you weighed yourself through the use of lights: red means you've gained and green shows your loss. It also shows your BMI or Body Mass Index, which is a measurement of your body fat based on your height and weight.

If you weigh yourself once a day on the WeightMaster Scale you will know how your weight changes from day-to-day, from the last three days and even over the previous week. There's no complicated syncing or data connection to worry about failing.

The WeightMaster automatically calibrates and powers off to preserve your battery life. Made by Ozeri, the WeightMaster is precision engineered and made to last out of impact-resistant tempered glass. It has a scratch resistant top and doesn't slip around on your floor. This scale is available in both white and black, it comes with the batteries and has 100% hassle-free guarantee, so you've got nothing to lose but some extra weight!  :)

You can find The WeightMaster on Amazon HERE and on Ozeri's website HERE. You can also follow Ozeri on FacebookIn my opinion the WeightMaster is worth its weight in gold!

Disclosure:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  
 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

4 comments:

  1. I do try to watch what I eat but I refuse to have a scale in the house. I had issues with my body image and weight in the past, and I'm just afraid of a relapse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I'm sorry to hear this. But I am glad to hear that you are doing better!! Keep up the good work and love you for you!!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great scale. Thank you for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really cool!! I am forever losing things that I write down...wouldn't be able to lose this!! So I'd actually be able to see how I am doing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png