Joyus

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Viva STLTO Wines!


STLTO was created by a Sarah Libertore, an Italian-Canadian. She wanted her collection to embody what Italy is all about:  wine and fashion! She's created a sleek bottle, with a fabulous stiletto on the label that is sure to capture anyone's attention!

Sarah has taken the stiletto one step further: she is using it to empower women. From the production to the bottling and loading, every employee is a woman! It is a fully-run, all woman operation! Wow!

You're asking - can these women make great wine? Let me assure you that the answer is a resounding YES!

STLTO's Pinot Grigio is a nice yellow gold color that has just a touch of spice to give it a crisp taste with a hint of sweetness. It's fantastic! My wine connoisseur sister from Belgium, gave it an A+!


The jaw dropping Merlot is a rich red color and my taste buds responded to the light plum flavor. This one begs to be served with a nice dark chocolate. I'm not a huge red wine drinker, but this one made my short list of favorites!

Sophosticated
Timeless
Lavish
Trendy
Outstanding

All of the grapes used in STLTO wines are hand-harvested and Sarah has redesigned the standard glass bottle to use less material and produce a lighter weight bottle. They store their wine in storage tanks below ground to eliminate the need for refrigeration and when not in use their storage tanks are placed on the hills to collect rain water which is then used to water the vineyard. They've thought of everything!

You can find STLTO's wine HERE, on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  If you're looking for a great wine you should give STLTO a chance to knock your socks off!


Disclosure:  I was provided products to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains 100% my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I haven't tried it - new one for my list! - Heather, Life of a Traveling Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great and I love that it is made by women. Thank you for your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png