Joyus

Friday, September 12, 2014

Dual Julienne Cutter and Vegetable Peeler In One!


 
I'm not sure if you dislike meal preparation as much as I do, but I have found that if I have good quality tools it makes all the difference!  I was trilled to try the Julienne Cutter and Vegetable Peeler by Priority Chef for that very reason.  

This amazing peeler has two sides:  one cuts flat and one julienne cuts. It is a beautiful, very well-built piece of kitchen equipment.  This peeler is very well made.  Once you use it you realize why people pay more for better kitchen equipment!  


The peeler's blades are ultra sharp, so peeling veggies is a breeze, but use caution with the blades as well! The peeler is made of stainless steel, and has a beautiful brushed finish. It is dishwasher safe and I experienced no problems putting it right in the diswasher through all cycles.  

I love that my potatoes and vegetables now look just like they would from an expensive restaurant! So professional! 


You can find the Peeler on Amazon HERE for $7.95. The Priority Chef Peeler comes with 100% money back guarantee, so buy with ease!  You can follow Priority Chef on Facebook and find their products on their website HERE

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png