Joyus

Thursday, September 4, 2014

EatSmart Precision MaxView!



As I get older a lot of my parts have started going south: my stamina, my vision, my wrinkles. The one thing that I can count on staying up is my weight!  :)

That's why I was thrilled to give the EatSmart Precision MaxView scale a go. The EatSmart has an extra large LCD display that measures 4 1/2 inches - perfectly easy to read from any distance or angle - even with my bad eyes! EatSmart utilizes automatic on technology through the use of their sensors. The sensors consistently and accurately measure up to 400 pounds or 180 kgs in increments of .2 pounds.

EatSmart has even included a tape measure, which is another way you can track your progress. The scale is powered by 2 AAA batteries which are included.  I found this scale to be a beautiful addition to my bathroom while also serving its intended purpose of giving me an accurate reading. It's modern, sleek and made of beautiful glass so it looks expensive, while being quite reasonably priced! You can buy the EatSmart on Amazon HERE for $29.95, but in my opinion is worth much more! You can follow EatSmart Products on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png