Joyus

Friday, September 19, 2014

Epica Scarf Hanger!


I love what scarves do to my wardrobe - they add pizzazz and pops of color where I want it. I like to treat them like jewelry because they both perform the same function. The only problem is that I stored them in plastic boxes and it was always a pain to get to them and find the right match. So when I was asked to try the Epica Scarf Hanger I was thrilled.

The Epic Scarf Hanger is an 18-loop hanger that sports a smooth chrome finish and hangs right on a hook! It's simple to take this hanger and move it from blouse to blouse and see what matches. Since it's a hanger, there's no installation required - it's easy to access and simple to use. I have one in my hall closet as well for my family's scarves in the winter. The Scarf Hanger keeps everything in one place.


This piece of ingenuity measures 11.5" x .5" x 9.75".  It could easily to be used for necklaces as well or anything you want to organize, but still have access to. You can find it on Amazon HERE for $8.95.  How can you go wrong?

Disclosure:  Monica's Rants, Raves & Reviews received this product to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png