Joyus

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Petunia Skincare Derma Roller Review!



Over the years I've had countless surgeries - everything from a hip replacement to breast cancer, c-sections, compound fractures and even an appendectomy have left me scarred in most places.  That's why I was excited to try the Petunia Skincare Derma Roller.

This amazing roller contains 540 1.00 mm stainless steel, medical grade needles - that's a very, very fine gauge that honestly doesn't hurt. You simply roll this device over your scarring, stretch marks, sagging skin, cellulite, pores or hyperpigmentation.  The theory is that these tiny needles increase circulation and collagen production to that area. There is no bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications associated with spa treatments and it's very cost effective!  

Among the other benefits of using this amazing product is that once you use it, your skin will absorb whatever skin care products you use so much better! It has truly flattened my scars and they are definitely less noticeable. I recommend giving this a try if you're considering laser treatments or plastic surgeries. You can also use it to stimulate hair growth, as it can be used on any part of the skin. Best of all, the Roller has a 30-day money back guarantee with no questions asked!  

You can find the Petunia Skincare Derma Roller HERE for the amazing price of $17.97.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. oh how nice, this sounds like something I could use, thanks for share

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png