Joyus

Thursday, September 18, 2014

ToiletTree Storage and Travel Case


Do you love to travel, but hate trying to figure out a way to pack your essential products? Traveling is one of the loves of my life, but trying to fit things in my bag without ruining them is one of the least favorite things. I've managed to ruin so many things - curling irons, body brush heads and a hair dryer! That's why I was excited to try the ToiletTree Storage and Travel Case.  

First, I was thrilled to find that the case itself is really sturdy, so virtually no amount of airport trauma should damage it. It holds up to 4 heads which are included with the case (and sell for around $21!). There's 1 soft face brush head, 1 medium face brush head, 1 body exfoliator and 1 pumice stone head. The case measures 8" x 6" x 2" so it's not so large that it's bulky or unpackable. The brush itself can be purchased on Amazon HERE and if you haven't tried that yet, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it! Since I started using it my skin hasn't felt better and I can't do without it.

The case is also easy to store while you're at home and it perfectly holds all your necessities in one place, which in my opinion, is a must for an organized bathroom.  

You can find #ToiletTreeProducts on their website HERE and purchase the Storage and Travel Case on Amazon HERE for $17.95. In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. This looks really cute and compact. My boyfriend and I travel a lot, but can never seem to figure out where to safely stash our toiletries, so they generally just end up stuffed in a suitcase in a ziploc baggie. This looks like a much better option.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png