Joyus

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Are you ready for Holiday Baking?


With the holidays right around the corner, now is a good time to take stock of your baking pans. I am not a motivated cook or baker, but I find that having the right pans and utinsels can make all the difference in my motivation, which is why I was thrilled to give the Bellemain Aluminum Baking Pan a run for its money!

I've been impressed with other Bellemain products that I tried and this baking pan is no exception.  It's a nice heavy duty pan that bakes evenly and stays nice and flat, even after many uses. Baking on a flat surface keeps the temperature of the surface even and that is key to baking goodies that are all done at the same time.

Those of you who know me know that I am NOT Martha Stewart, so when I actually DO spend time in my kitchen I want my cookies to be baked to perfection.  The Bellemain Baking Pan showed me the love!

The Bellemain Baking Pan has a natural aluminum finish with no dark coating that can cause burning on the bottom before the top is cooked.  Professional bakers prefer aluminum since it heats up faster and more evenly than most other metals.  

To prepare for the holiday baking frenzy, I am definitely buying more of these pans. You can find this 14x17 pan on Amazon.  Bellemain offers many other kitchen gadgets as well - all of which are very high quality!  I highly recommend them!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

6 comments:

  1. I need a new pan and will try the Bellemain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great review! I will so be baking this Holiday Season! I am kind of addicted to my air bake pans, but I know we need a couple of new pans so I might give Bellemain a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need a new pan! Ours is really embarrassing. I will definitely check this out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need new pans. My is so old. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely bake. I try to stay out of the kitchen. Probably because I'm not a good cook. I usually get the tube of cookie dough that you cut and bake,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have enough baking pans but need to replenish my spices for the season. I'm all out of baking spices but on the bright side, I'll enough getting fresh new ones soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png