Joyus

Friday, October 10, 2014

Yoga Design Lab Zoto Bottle #yogadesignlab



Do you have a favorite water bottle? I was recently introduced to the Yoga Design Lab Zoto Bottle and if it's possible to have a crush on a water bottle, then I have one! This little marvel of engineering is made of double-walled stainless steel, so it is designed to keep your liquids hot or cold for up to 12 hours. I use it for cold water, but it can easily be used for a hot cup of coffee on a freezing day as well.

The Zoto Bottle is super handy and only requires a couple of fingers to open it - there's no cap to twist on and off - the top actually springs up and opens with the push of a button!  There's also a safety lock so that you don't have to worry about accidental openings and spills.  The lid fits tightly so that the temperature of the liquid is kept constant.

The Zoto Bottle is certified free from all those harmful toxins that are in some plastic bottle, contains no lead or hormones. The part I like the best is that the amount of liquid that the bottle releases is just the right amount every time! 

Because the inside is finished with an electrically charged polishing process, it has a smooth and ultra-clean stainless steel finish which does not retain or impart any flavor.

You can find the Zoto Bottle on Amazon HERE for $19.95.  In my opinion, it is worth every penny!  

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png