Joyus

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Scale!



If you're anything like me, you LOVE the holidays and all the food that goes with them! The gravy, potatoes, rolls, sauces and of course all the holiday candy and goodies! Overindulging is so easy to do the last couple months of the year, but wouldn't it be nice to start the new year without going on another starvation diet?

The Smart Scale by Weight Gurus can help! It has four strain gauge sensors and very precise electronics that give you a perfect read every time you use it. It has a large and brightly backlit LCD display so if you're getting up there in years like I am, it's very easy to read. :)

This scale not only measures your weight, it measures your body mass, has four health indicators that include lean mass, body fat, water weight and bone mass. No more excuses about being "big boned" or retaining water! The scale syncs automatically with your smart phone through bluetooth technology and the graphs show your progress, so you are accountable.

I found this scale really easy to set up and had no problem whatsoever. Once you step on it the scale finds your user information and provides your percentages. I also found this scale to be really accurate (which is scary!) 

The scale comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee and a five year warranty. You can find it on Amazon HERE for $79.99. In my opinion it is worth every penny and will save you LOTS of money over  time if you truly use it!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png