Joyus

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Adovia Dea Sea Mud Mask Review!


Do you have a favorite spa that you go to to have facials? A Dead Sea Mud Facial at a spa costs between $70 and $120! They feel soooo good, but the price sure doesn't. That's why I was thrilled to try the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask from the convenience of my home.

The Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask helps minimize your pores and reduces any excess oils on your face. It leaves your skin feeling really smooth and clear. Unlike other masks I have tried, my skin didn't feel really tight and dry after using it because Adovia's Dead Sea Mud contains Vitamin C, Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil. These ingredients helped keep my skin moisturized and kept it from drying out after the mask.

This mud mask contains the highest concentration of Dead Sea Mud on the market today. There's no mixing or preparation and because it is sold in a tube it lasts longer than those sold in jars. This tube can last for approximately 6 months if you use it once a week! My son has used it as a spot treatment for his acne and has also had amazing results.


Adovia Mineral Skin Care produces skin care products and has a 10 year proven track record of excellence. Their products are never tested on animals and are 100% cruelty free. They offer a 1 year 100%, unconditional, no questions asked money back guarantee.  That's how sure they are that you will love their Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask!  

You can find the Dead Sea Mud Mask on Cleopatra's Choice HERE for the amazing price of $27.22. In my opinion it is worth it's weight in gold!  You can also follow Cleopatra's Choice on Facebook. Cleopatra's Choice offers many other skin care products - be sure to check them out!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png