Joyus

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Edible Gifts Plus are so Yummy!



What's better than an Oreo Cookie and a nice cold glass of milk? How about an Oreo Cookie enrobed in amazing Belgian chocolate!  

Edible Gifts Plus has actually improved the Oreo by wrapping them in amazingly decadent Belgian chocolates: dark, milk and white and then hand-drizzling each one for a beautiful finish! They've packed each cookie in a clear cellophane bag and sealed each end for freshness.

The pictures you see are the actual cookies that I tried and I can tell you they are absolutely superb. I had to wrestle my 16 year old son and his friends so that I could try them and I would do it all again!

The folks at Edible Gifts Plus have taken cookie perfection to a new level with their Christmas and Holiday choices too: 


They're the perfect edible gifts! Each cookie is different and delicious and such a great idea for those hard-to-please, impossible to buy for people on your list!  It's not too late to order!


They're so pretty it's almost impossible to eat them . . . well, almost! They have kosher gifts and can personalize their cookies with your pictures or logo. They offer baskets, towers, you name it!

You can find Edible Gifts Plus on their website HERE and follow them on Facebook and Twitter! In my opinion they are worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received products to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png