Joyus

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tens Unit by truMedic!





Have you had a surgery, arthritis or any kind of pain that you wish you could alleviate without the effects of pain killers? I've had countless surgeries over the years and was excited to give the TENS Unit by truMedic a shot at alleviating some of my pain.

The TENS Unit is a high tech stimulator that relieves your pain by stimulating your muscles and the area around it to increase blood flow. This little piece of genious is easy to carry with you and since you control the level of power, you can go from mild to extremely powerful in the push of a button. The unit only weighs 4.5 ounces and is the size of a remote control and never needs batteries thanks to the built-in rechargeable Li-ion Cells.



You simply place the sticky pads where the source of your pain is, and chose your speed and intensity and feel the relief! The unit comes with an easy to understand instruction manual and the buttons are labeled with words like Shoulder and Back so you won't be confused! The control is back-lit so it's easy to see the commands like Massage, Beat, Knead as well as the time remaining.

No more addictive pain killers that upset your digestive system! You can use the truMedic TENS unit on your wrists, hands, shoulders, elbows, joints, back, shoulders, calves, knees and almost anywhere you have pain. It's the perfect tool to alleviate your lower back pain which actually affects almost 80% of Americans!

You can find the truMedic TENS Massage Unit on Amazon HERE for $140.00 and in my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure: I received products and/or compensation to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png