Joyus

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Are your hands chapped and dry?



This cold, windy weather certainly does a number on my hands! Chapped, dry and crunchy! That's why I was excited to try Keomi Skincare's All Natural Hand Therapy.  

The All Natural Hand Therapy has a wonderful citrus and lavender scent and a little goes a long way! Keomi is hyper-aware that what you put on your body ends up in your body so they only use all natural and organic ingredients.  This hand therapy was actually formulated for nurses and others in a demanding work environment, so there are no harmful chemicals that permeate  most of the marketplace. 


This hand cream is carefully crafted from the finest ingredients available so you can use it for serious pampering.  I keep a jar on my desk and apply it several times a day in the cold weather. It is keeping my hands from cracking as they ordinarily do once January rolls around! It is enriched with shea and cocoa buter, as well as organic herbs, plant extracts and is fortified with vitamins and anti-oxidants.  It contains no parabens, petrochemicals, is silicone, alcohol and gluten free and contains no artificial fragrances.

You can find Keomi Skincare's All Natural Hand Therapy on their website HERE or on Amazon HERE.  

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png