Joyus

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Easy@Home Wireless Digital Video Baby Monitor!


Have you found the perfect way to keep an eye on your baby while he sleeps? Easy@Home has! The Easy@Home Digital Video Baby Monitor is super easy to set up and comes with a 3.5 inch full color TFT screen. It actually has a 656 foot range so using it won't limit your distance and you can even use it in the yard to keep an eye on your kids while they're playing!

This monitor is super easy to set up and literally took me about 5 minutes. It's super easy to adjust and is a nice way to keep an eye on your pets if you don't have a baby. The voice activation feature allows the unit to save energy unless there is sound detected. 

 

I love the infrared night vision which has a range of 25 feet, as it allows me to keep track of the comings and goings from my house by teenagers long after I've gone to bed!  You can even talk to the intruding teens because this monitor allows for two way communication! A win for Mom!! :)

It also has 2.4Ghz encryption feature which allows for hopping between 30 channels which prevents interference, so there's little worry about picking up stray sounds and voices as you do with some monitors. This monitor also has a music function so you can play your baby a lullaby!

All in all, I love this monitor. It's easy to set up, gives a nice picture (day or night) and I've noticed zero interference whatsoever.  Priced at $89.95 on Amazon HERE it is worth the price in my opinion.

Disclosure:  I received this product to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png