Joyus

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Brazilian Keratin by nuNAAT

It never fails: if you have straight hair, you long for curly and if you have curls you wish it were straight! Maybe that's just human nature, but my whole life I have wanted the hair that both of my sisters were blessed with:  straight, thick hair that humidity doesn't seem to affect!

My frizzy, curly thin hair has been a curse for as long as I can remember. It's totally unmanageable in regular weather conditions. Add some rain or humidity and my hair goes completely wild! Over the years I've had my hair professionally straightened and while that lasted a while, it seemed to damage my hair. My hairdresser has also given me a keratin treatment and while that works, it's quite expensive!  That's why I was excited to give nuNAAT's Brazilian Keratin a try.

nuNAAT has a whole line of Brazilian Keratin that helps make your hair smooth, strong and straight. I feel as though I have gained some control finally! My hair is shiny again and feels so soft that it's hard to keep my hands out of it. Their Keratin actually repairs your damaged hair cuticles and seals them. When your hair is damaged, it shows through frizz and split ends. Keratin takes care of the frizz and split ends by sealing them once you apply heat through your blow dryer or iron.  This system is the ideal way to care for my hair between those expensive professional treatments!

The entire line contains 5 products, each of which I highly recommend using in conjunction with the others for perfect results!
  • Deep Moisturizing Shampoo deeply cleans your hair with no abrasive ingredients.
  • Deep Conditioner helps reduce frizz and tame unruly hair.
  • Intensive Hair Mask truly nourishes each strand!
  • Leave In Reconstructor helps your hair absorb the keratin when you blow dry.
  • Serum Ultra Shine contains silicone that protects against environmental damage and adds shine!
My hair has been colored for over 20 years and it feels like I've never colored it before since I started using these products. I am truly amazed!

You can find nuNAAT products at Walgreens, which recently announced a new way to save with their new "Auto Reorder & Save" program. You will receive 10% off and free shipping with your second order on select items at www.walgreens.com.  Just set up your delivery schedule and you're worry free!

You can also follow nuNAAT on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram

Disclosure:  I received these products in return for my honest opinion.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png