Joyus

Monday, February 23, 2015

Coosh Powerbank Review!



In today's hustle and bustle, you simply MUST have a portable charger with you at all times. When you don't have power is the exact moment you need it most! For those times on a baseball field, shuttling kids here and there or just stuck on a train, try the Coosh 10000mAh Charger!  

The Coosh works with iPad, iPhone, MP3/MP4, PSP, NDS, Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note 3, 4, Tab 4, 3, 2 Pro, Nexus, HTC One, LG G3, Nexus, Moto X and more.  It's super easy to throw in the bottom of your bag or a pocket and forget about.  It's a good size, not too heavy and not too light or small that you can't find it when you need it. It's very powerful and charges your device fast. You'll actually get about 8 charges of your phone out of this charger before you have to recharge it.  I consider that a WIN! There are two ports on the charger so you can even charge more than one device at the same time.  

The Coosh comes with its own USB cable and the charger is sturdy.  For the power that this baby can put out I will get over the fact that it weighs more than some others. 

You can find the Coosh on Amazon HERE.  In my opinion it is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png