Joyus

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pomme D'Or Stem Cell Serum Review



Have you tried using a face serum? The Pomme D'Or Stem Cell Concentrate Serum made by Be Natural Organics is a plant stem cell serum that contains high concentrations of proteins, peptides and growth factors. These are concentrates that rejuvenate your skin's youthful appearance and is recommended for men and women with all skin types. It can even be used in conjunction with your current skin care regime, so I was excited to give it a try!

The Pomme D'Or Stem Cell Serum has a nice, light fragrance and my skin quickly sucked it up. I applied it after removing my makeup before bed and in the morning before my regular skin care and makeup regime and I noticed an improvement almost immediately. My skin was smoother and softer (dare I say silky)? It's been super cold these past months, but my skin feels hydrated and supple.
The Stem Cell Concentrate Serum promises visibly younger looking skin in 2 weeks and 15% younger in 30 days, which improves with continued use and they're not exaggerating! The liposomal delivery system transports growth factors right to your aging cells and releases antioxidants to fight free radicals in your cells. 

Priced at $58, Stem Cell Concentrate Serum will be a regular in my skin care routine! Once you try it I am willing to bet that you will love it too!

Disclosure: I was provided this product or compensated to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png