Joyus

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Anaiti Skincare Instant Wrinkle Filling Serum



I've always tried to fight the forces of aging - starting at a young age I diligently lathered cocoa butter on my face and lotions on my body in an attempt to keep my youthful skin but alas -- the wrinkles still managed to appear!  That's why I was excited to try Anaiti Skincare Instant Wrinkle Filling Serum. 

This dermal filler is made using a comprehensive age-fighting formula and ingredients that promote collagen growth, improve elasticity, smooth pigment, eliminate redness as well as filling and plumping the skin. The ingredients in combination actually promote overall skin firming!

I have heard Anaiti's Instant Wrinkle Filling Serum is referred to as a botox alternative and have actually been considering having some botox treatments (especially on my forehead!)  Since I started using this Serum I have decided to forgo both botox and fillers. I can actually feel my skin tightening once I apply the Serum. I know, it sounds weird, but it feels tighter and less saggy. I apply it to my face, give it a few minutes to dry and then apply my moisturizer on top and then put on my makeup.  Within 10 minutes my skin is noticeably smoother - like the wrinkles had been filled!



Now, does the serum last? In my case, reapplying it every day definitely helps, and it's too soon to know for sure that there will be a long-term difference, although the serum is hydrating so that can never hurt!  Anaiti says that over the long-term you will see a difference:  that your skin tone evens out and your dull, dry skin is hydrated, your skin is more firm and the serum reduces your wrinkle depth and volume. I can't wait to see the full results!

You can find Anaiti Skincare Instant Wrinkle Filling Serum on their website and on Amazon for around $50.  I will definitely be getting more once my bottle runs out!


Disclosure: I received this product and/or compensation in exchange for my opinion and in order to facilitate my review. However, my opinion remains my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png