Joyus

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

TunePhonik Premium Ceramic In-Ear Headphones



Are you looking for a great gift for the upcoming holidays? The TunePhonik Premium Ceramic In-Ear Headphones would be a great gift for anyone looking to block outside noise and keep their listening experience pure!

These headphones really give you a well-balanced listening experience! The gels on the headphones block out the outside world in a big way, so they are perfect for the gym, but they work so well that I don't recommend them for walking in traffic - they really work THAT WELL!


The cord is wrapped in fabric, so it doesn't tangle up in your gym bag, which is a big plus to me! The headphones are comfortable and don't move around during your workout or commute. They are very well made so I anticipate that these headphones will last a long time! I love that they are gold-plated so they don't look like your average headphones. I've been asked several times where I found them!

The set comes with three ear gels in small, medium and large, as well as a carrying case. The jack is gold plated too and is corrosion resistant. The set comes with an in-line microphone that can play or stop music or answer or hangup phone calls easy peasy!

You can find them for the audiophobe on your list on Amazon for $39.99. In my opinion they are worth every penny!

Disclosure:  Monica's Rants, Raves & Reviews was provided this product to facilitate my review and form my honest opinion.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png