Joyus

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sprouts Throat Remedy!



Living in a big city has many advantages - you can find something to do at any time of the day or night! But along with the crowds comes every imaginable germ! From public transportation to basketball or baseball games, there are always people coughing and I seem to catch every cold! 

That's why I was excited to try Sprouts new Throat Remedy. This is a different remedy - it's a natural, herbal supplement that actually works! I sprayed it 6 times toward the back of my throat twice a day per the instructions. It tasted different - not bad, not good, but just different. That's probably due to the fact that there's no artificial flavors, which is fine with me! The instructions say to use it at the first sign of a sore throat and it will relieve your aching throat within one day. 

This spray is made from powerful herbs like elderberry and echinacea that actually diminish your coughing and get rid of the pain and irritation. It felt as though it lightly coated my throat and it works! It actually stimulates your throat to produce more fluid which fights inflammation that causes your throat to be sore. I like that there's no alcohol or artificial flavors in this, so it's safe for the whole family.

Sore throats are usually caused by a virus and antibiotics just don't work on your symptoms, but Sprouts Throat Remedy really does. The bottle contains 59 servings at 6 sprays per usage. You can find Sprouts on Amazon and follow them on Facebook and Twitter. In my opinion, this product is worth every penny! 

Disclosure: I received this product and/or compensation in exchange for my unbiased opinion and in order to facilitate my review. My opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png