Joyus

Monday, October 10, 2016

My Pure for Women!

I received the My Pure fragrance in exchange for my unbiased review. 
Powered by Brandbacker.

Have you heard of My Pure? This luxurious fragrance is an exclusive by Karen Low Paris for The Fragrance Outlet. The Fragrance Outlet's concept is simple - to offer a wide selection of designer fragrances for the most affordable prices!  Who doesn't love that?!

The Fragrance Outlet makes sure that their products are carefully wrapped and protected from the woes of shipping.  My Pure arrived fast and safe and was wrapped like a lovely gift! Also included were four sample fragrances and a coupon for $5 off any $29.99 purchase, which will come in handy with the holidays coming up!


My Pure really seizes the essence of the female persona!  There are hints of plum and iris, jasmine, Bulgarian rose and even amber. There's a nice, light woody aroma that is perfectly suited for nights out!  This fragrance goes from the office to the club with ease and is very feminine. I appreciate how this fragrance changes with your body chemistry and over time really has a scent unlike others. It's unique and quite lovely!


A 3.4 ounce bottle of My Pure is priced at $85.00 on the Fragrance Outlet website. This price doesn't seem out of line with other top shelf fragrances and you won't smell this perfume on others! If you use the code "TKY40" at checkout you will get 40% off! THAT's a huge discount!  You can buy My Pure at the Fragrance Outlet website or any of the Fragrance Outlet Stores. They offer a huge plethora of fragrances for women and men - there's something sure to be the perfect scent for everyone on your gift list and at 40% off, you may want to start shopping now!  

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png