Are you looking forward to Valentine’s Day? While so many people are going for chocolates, why not consider a healthier treat? Rather than going for pure sugar, consider trading sugary chocolate for a delicious treat that kids love - Wonderful Halo mandarins! For those who don’t know much about these yummy treats, Halos are sweet, seedless, and easy to peel mandarins that are not only healthy, but delicious. Each Wonderful Halo is high in vitamin C and only 50 calories, making it a great snack during the day, or treat packed inside your child’s lunchbox. They are even the perfect pick me up for Valentine’s Day goody boxes. Want to try Wonderful Halos for yourself? You can find them at most grocery stores or you can find a store near you using the Wonderful Halos Store locator. Also, don’t forget you can get a .50 cent off coupon on their site too!
To make the new year even better, Budget Earth and some of their favorite bloggers are excited to be working with Wonderful Halos on this fantastic giveaway! One very lucky reader will win Wonderful Halos Valentine's Day Gift Basket ($75 value). This gift back includes:
- Wonderful Halo Large Decorative Container
- Halos Coupons
- Craft Kit
- Valentine's Day Printable
- Halo Heart Plush
- Halos Stickers
- Idea Cards
- Craft & Recipe Booklet
For the Love of Citrus Giveaway
- One lucky reader will win a Wonderful Halos Valentine's Day Gift Basket ($75 value).
- US Only.
- Winners will be chosen at random using Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends February 11th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the giveaway form means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: This blog did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Prize fulfillment will be handled by sponsor.