Joyus

Thursday, September 7, 2017

It's time to address seasonal challenges!


It looks like another summer has passed us by.  Labor Day weekend has come and gone. While Chicago weather is never stable, this fall in particular has really come on strong and suddenly. The temperatures have dropped down below average and my air conditioner is set to off. 

Along with the rapidly changing seasons comes those terrific colds that people all around me seem to be catching. Clyor's Seasonal 37 can help address your seasonal challenges like colds and sore, scratchy throats. 



What I appreciate about this product is that it heals sore throats really fast and is made of natural ingredients like red root, green tea, elderberry, thyme, ginger and red clover. Each of these ingredients aids healing in different ways. I'm always thrilled when I can find products that heal using natural ingredients rather than medicines that I can't pronounce.

Sore throats are usually caused by a virus and antibiotics just don't work on your symptoms, but Seasonal 37 really does. The 2 fl. ounce bottle contains 59 servings using a 1 ml dropper that you simply take with food and water once or twice a day. You can find Seasonal 37 on Amazon and on their website. In my opinion, this product is worth every penny! 

Disclosure: I received this product and/or compensation in exchange for my unbiased opinion and in order to facilitate my review. My opinion remains my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png