Joyus

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pine Brothers Review


I love flying.  I love how quick you can get around the world by flying, I love takeoffs and landing, and I love the hustle and bustle of the airports.  The only thing I don't love about flying is the cold I get almost every time I fly!  I'm not sure what it is about flying that does it to me, but the germs seem to be EVERYWHERE!  I was so lucky that right after my last flight, I was given Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops for my review.

Pine Brothers has been taking care of America's throats for over 140 years.  They taste amazing and my teenage boys even love them (and they hate most everything!)  I love that you can put one in your mouth at bed and it really does help keep you from coughing during the night.  Other lozenges I have used have left a sugary coating in my mouth, but Pine Brothers only has 5 calories a drop.  No sugary coating!  They really are delicious and are made in America.  They dissolve very slowly in your mouth so that the main ingredient (glycerin) coats your throat and eases any discomfort.  Pine Bros. describes them as "softish" and they really are -- not at all crunchable (my word).  They simply can't be eaten fast! 

Pine Brothers recently was acquired by the creator and former owner of Airborne, Victoria-Knight-McDowell and her new Company, 3 Sisters Home Products.  3 Sisters has spent a lot of time and effort on redesigning the packaging and creating an exciting yet classic new look.  I love the hard plastic disk -- it's perfect for throwing in my purse or my boys tossing in their backpacks.  It's also not difficult to open, but would not open on its own in your bag!
 
 
What do you think?  I love them! 

You can buy these products at CVS Pharmacy.  You can find Pine Brothers Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Pine-Bros/116624165076096?fref=ts

Give them a try -- you won't be disappointed! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great product - low cal, good tasting, made in USA, and work to soothe you throat and lessen coughing. It's just what you ask for in a lozenge. Never heard of these but will have to keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png