Joyus

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As  we age our skin loses its elasticity.  I've found that to be true especially around my eyes, where the my skin is very thin.   I was thrilled to try Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream.  It contains an apple stem cell extract called PhytoCellTec that actually reduces facial wrinkles!
This new product combines seven anti-aging ingredients into one easy to use product.  My skin feels so smooth when I use it and my crow's feet actually are firmer.  It has a very light scent that doesn't overpower you.  The moisturizer is a nice light consistency and is easily absorbed by my skin.  I applied it in the morning before putting on my makeup and at night after washing my face.  It's very silky and I experienced no reaction from using it with other products.  It left to greasy residue and my skin really feels dry when I don't use it!  
The applicator is a real winner in my book.  You simply remove the clear cap and press down on the white top.  This eliminates air from hitting the product until you are ready to use it.  It also eliminates the need to put your fingers in the pot to apply it, which keeps contaminates out of the product.  I really love that!  


You can find Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream HERE, along with all the other amazing products that Ageless Derma has perfected!  In my opinion Ageless Derma is worth giving a try!  
Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png