Joyus

Sunday, March 9, 2014

FOLIO strap + go weekly travel pill box Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Do you travel a lot and find that your pills and schedule get all out of whack?  I think I've found the solution! The Folio Easy Pill Traveler by Sabi makes traveling and staying on schedule easy. You simply open the organizer and there's two compartments for each day, so there's plenty of room. You fill it with your week's worth of pills and close it. The scatter-proof lid closes securely with an elastic strap so you don't have to worry about your pills flying all over.  

The Folio can hold up to 6 capsules per day. It's the perfect handy size of 6.7" x 3.8". The case looks very much like a moleskin-style memo book, so it's very discreet.    

The case is BPA-free and can easily be cleaned with a cloth. You can find it for sale on Sabi's website HERE. It retails for $24.99 and in my opinion is worth every cent!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png