Joyus

Sunday, March 9, 2014

SPORT All-terrain, lightweight sporty cane!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


SPORT by Sabi is one of the nicest, light-weight canes that I have ever tried!  You're probably thinking, how would she know much about canes? Unfortunately, I've had my share of accidents and surgeries that required me to use a cane during rehabilitation. I've had my hip replaced and then a few years later I fell on ice and spiral fractured by leg. I wish I had the Sabi SPORT to use after surgery!  

The SPORT took its inspiration from athletes who take their disability in stride.  The lightweight, all-terrain cane has a very comfortable handle which really helps during long hikes or going the extra mile on the street! The handle has a smooth rubber coating that hygienic and easy to care for.  

The body of the cane is made from a single piece of high-strength aluminum, which is the same aluminum grade that bike frames are made of.  The cane is powder painted so it really pops and looks so amazing. Not just an old person's cane, that's for sure!  

My favorite part of the cane is the air-cushioned rubber tip that's made from the material that is used in making hiking boots and running shoes. This tip provides stability and superior grip, even on surfaces that are less than smooth!  

I received the pink cane and I'm ready now for whatever life throws my way! You can find these canes on Sabi's website HERE, or on Facebook or Twitter. This cane sells for $34.99 which is worth every penny in my opinion!  
Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png