Joyus

Sunday, March 9, 2014

School of Wash Handmade Hair & Body Spritz Review!


I love smelling good, but I really don't like the lingering scents of heavy perfumes. There are times when I get in an elevator and can still smell the perfume of the people who are no longer in the car! Just too much! So when I was asked to try Pink Champagne Handmade Hair and Body Spritz I was excited because it sounded so light and fresh!

School of Wash was started when a loving mom sent her daughter to camp and the daughter sold the bath products that her mom made to all of her summer camp friends. The feedback from those sales was so positive that School of Wash was created! Now the Mother/Daughter owned company makes handmade products that contain no dyes and are safe for sensitive skin right here in the USA.  

School of Wash promises that they will use the highest quality ingredients that are paraben-free, talc-free, SLS-free, sulfate-free, sodium choloride-free and freshly made when ordered! They deliver fresh, hand-made products right to your door. What's not to love about that?!

There is nothing better than an intoxicating aroma, and the Pink Champagne Hair & Body Spritz is just that - intoxicating!  It's light and fresh and you can use it as a body spray, spray it in your hair and even on your clothes!  It moisturizes too so your skin will get an added benefit as well.  

The scent is clean and bubbly. I love it! It's refreshing and doesn't have that heavy, hanging odor that a lot of perfumes do. No worries about your scent lingering long after you're gone!

You can find School of Wash on their website HERE. The Handmade Hair & Body Spritz sells for  between $10.95-24.95. Worth every penny in my opinion!  


Disclosure:  Monica's Rants, Raves & Reviews received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review.  However, my opinions remain my own and yours may differ.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png