Joyus

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Beauty Box Five!

Do you subscribe to a monthly box service?  I was fortunate enough to be able to review Beauty Box Five. Every month they send me a box of five amazing products to review, which are selected by their team of beauty experts.   


The box for April included the following products:

1.  Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick.  This lipstick is truly luscious!  It is infused with moisture -- the secret is that it is formulated with jojoba oil for extra conditioning and is paraben free.  It glides on and lasts! It retails for $4.99 and at that price you can't afford not to try it. You can find it HERE.  Did I mention that it comes in 24 shades?!

2.  BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow and Blush Palette. This amazing California-themed compact contained pigmented eye shadows.  They are not glittery, but instead are a nice shimmer.  A new must-have for me! The compact is just that -- very compact and the perfect size to take everywhere!   I was surprised to find that it retails for only $18.95! You can find it HERE.

3. Blum Naturals All-Purpose Cleansing Wipes. The perfect wipes for all moms, but especially great for travel.  The wipes can be attached to your keychain and have the most amazing citrus scent! These wipes retail for $2.49 and are definitely worth it! You can find it HERE.

4.  Jergens Natural Glow - 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer.  Summer is almost here! Now you can jump-start your color base without risking your skin getting those harmful UV rays.  This amazing product starts working in one day and you'll have full color by day 3!  It retails for $9.99. You can find it HERE.

5.  Bonne Bell - Lip Definer. I love the look of my lips when I am wearing a definer, so I was thrilled to see this Bonne Bell definer!  It glides on smoothly and is easy to apply, without giving you a fake thin line of definition.  This is my favorite product this month! It retails for $3.95 and is worth much more! You can find it HERE.

These same products can be delivered to your door as well. Subscribe HERE! You can also find Beauty Box Five on Facebook and Twitter.
Disclosure:  I was provided these products to form an opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.  Yours may differ.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png