Joyus

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Do you love to grill?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
If your family is anything like mine, you love to grill!  I love the flavors it brings out in the meats and vegetables. Those flavors are even more enhanced with the ManGrate!

ManGrates are grates that you place on top of your grill that give a steakhouse quality to your food.  The cast-iron design uses radiant heat rather than hot air, to sear in the juices and allow the food to cook evenly.  The angles of the ledges on each ManGrate are the smoke rails which trap the oils and fats released from the meat during grilling. Those juices aid in the natural smoking process and give the meat that extra flavorful ummmph that you get at a steakhouse, but prior to now were not able to get at home!

Best of all, ManGrates are American made of 100% cast iron.  Your sear marks will be perfect and your flavorful meats will be the talk of the town.  
You can find ManGrate on Facebook, Twitter and their website HERE.  Priced at $79.99, in my opinion it is worth every penny!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png