Joyus

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Kitchen Gurus Glass Top Digital Food Scale!



Are you trying to lose weight? I have spent most of my adult life trying to control my portions and track my diet, so when I was given the opportunity to try the Kitchen Gurus Digital Food Scale I was excited!

The Kitchen Gurus Food Scale has a 2.4" LCD display that is very easy to read. It gives me an accurate reading due to its four sensors. The best part is that it helps track my carbs, sugars and fats because I can actually track what I'm eating.  Portion control is the key and, like most people, my portions generally fill my plate regardless of the plate size!


I also love that this scale is super easy to clean.  It has a glass top that weighs up to 11 pounds, but also measures in grams, ounces, fluid ounces nad kilograms. It can be easily switched from english to metric and looks great in my kitchen!

This digital scale turns itself off when not in use and is super slim so you can slip it in a drawer.  You can also leave it on your counter since it has a sleek modern design.

You can connect with Kitchen Gurus on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  They have tons of healthy living products that really help you stay on track!  You can find the Kitchen Gurus Digital Food Scale at Amazon HERE for $24.99.  It comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee and a five year warranty, so you have nothing to lose!  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png