Joyus

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer is here -- clean your drawers!


If you're anything like me, chances are you didn't do a deep clean of your house this Spring. I somehow managed to slide right past it and life went on, but I surely needed to purge through my drawers! I amass an incredible amount of clothes and undergarments from year to year and it's so nice to have a drawer that only contains clothes that you actually wear, especially undergarments!

Gildan's new women's brand makes throwing out the old easy to do!  Those panties that are threadbare with no elastic to hold them in place?  Get rid of them!  The t-shirts that have seen better days and you really don't want to be seen in them?  Throw them out!  

Gildan offers so many styles to fit every body type:  hipsters, hi-cut, low-rise or bikini and they are all tag-free.  They also have amazing 100% cotton pre-shrunk, ring-spun classic t-shirts that offer not only style but comfort!  I was truly impressed with the quality of their products, especially after seeing how low their prices are!



You can find Gildan HERE and on Facebook

Disclosure:  I was provided products to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png