Joyus

Monday, July 7, 2014

ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent - the perfect detergent for babies!



It's been a long time since I had a new baby in my house, but I do remember being angsty about almost everything.  From the food they ate, to the clothes they wore, to the type of diaper and schedule, I worried about it all. I wish I had known about Attitude Laundry Detergent!  

Like most new mom's I stuck with the other brand of laundry soap and my babies both developed a rash from it. I stopped using it and switched back to my regular detergent, but felt guilty doing it. I didn't want them to have contaminants on their skin at such a young age!

ATTITUDE is fragrance-free and provides a safe and effective cleaning method for babies clothes without chemicals and contaminants.  It's free of 1-4 dioxane, ethylene oxide, and carcinogen ingredients.  This amazing detergent has been tested by an independent laboratory, is certified eco-friendly and is CO2 neutral, meaning is provides zero contribution to climate change!  It is hypoallergenic, free of EDTA and NTA and septic tank safe.  It is vegetable-based and is a vegan product.  The laundry soap is designed to work in both HE and standard washing machines.  It is made in Canada.  

You can find this and many other products on ATTITUDES' website HERE.  You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube.  For a list of places you can find ATTITUDE products in the US, click HERE.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png