Joyus

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Propresser Garlic Press Review!



Do you use a garlic press?  I love using them, but hate to peel the garlic! The Propresser Garlic Press is the first press that I've seen that can be used with the entire clove of garlic - peel and all! 

The Propresser Garlic Press is made of stainless steel so it's very heavy duty. Because it is made of stainless steel it doesn't get all gnarly looking when I put it in the dishwasher, like other substandard presses I've paid good money for in the past! Because those presses had an aluminum(?) finish they would get a black ugly look to them or the finish would actually peel. It's just weird to use a press that is peeling and made of some unknown metal, not to mention probably not safe.

Gone are the times that I  had to chop garlic by hand and try to chop it up into even pieces. This press feels nice in my hand and it leaves the peel easy to pull out from the flip out basket. Of course you start using two hands when doing a full clove and then it's relatively easy once started to finish the press with one hand. 

Here are some pictures of my press, so you know that I'm not exaggerating the quality: 





Just a quick rinse and I toss it right in the dishwasher! It just doesn't get any easier and I fully expect that this will be the last garlic press that I need. Orblue is so certain that you will like the Propresser Professional Garlic Press that they offer a 200% satisfaction guarantee! It's crazy, but that's how certain they are that you will love it - they will refund every penny you've paid AND send you a brand new one free of charge!  

The Propresser by Orblue is worth every single cent you will pay and rest assured that it will be the last garlic press you will ever need! You can buy the Propresser on Amazon by clicking HERE. You can also find Orblue on Facebook and Twitter


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to facilitate my review and form my opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png