Joyus

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Savvy Living NanoRazor Ceramic Chef's Knife!



Do you have a favorite go-to knife for all your cutting needs?  My latest favorite is the Savvy Living NanoRazor 6" Ceramic Chef's Knife!  This little baby cuts through my veggies like it's slicing butter. It's highly precise because of the ultra-sharp blade that dices, slices, minces and chops with amazing accuracy.

One of my favorite features is that it is less porous than other blades so food particles (including nasty bacteria and viruses!) don't stick to it. The blade is triple polished using diamond wheels that give it a razor sharp edge and really smooth finish. It is rust free, so it won't react the way other blades will to acids, oils, salts or juices that can change the flavor of your food the way that steel knives will.  I also love the weight and balance of this knife - it is very ergonomic and fits my hand really well.


Ceramic knives are definitely sharper and lighter than steel ones, but you have to use it with a plastic, wood or bamboo cutting board rather than glass or marble cutting boards. You should also use it primarily with fruits, vegetables or boneless meats. It's not recommended for cutting through bones. Having said that, the Savvy Living NanoRazor is made with a 4-step process that makes their knives sharper, denser and more durable than the average ceramic knives. Their blades are moulded from high-tech zirconium oxide in a 100 ton forging machine. They are also pressed using an isostatic pressing process making them denser and more resistant to usual wear.

This amazing knife comes with a risk free, 90-day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee for any reason. Since it is so sharp and easy to use, I'm sure that you will love this knife as much as I do! You can find it on Amazon HERE, or on Savvy Living's website, which offers a 7 day limited 20% discount HERE. With the discount you can have this culinary masterpiece for $19.99. In my opinion, it is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png