Joyus

Monday, October 6, 2014

Bellemain Whisky Glass


Do you have a favorite go-to glass for a specific drink? I've found that the glass can make all the difference for entertaining.  

The Bellemain Whisky Glass is perfect glass to drink whisky from. The tulip shape of the glass truly brings out the Whisky's depth, complexity and character.  The curve of the glass shows you its color and allows you to enjoy its aroma.  The 6 ounce capacity is deal for either sampling 2 ounces or fill it for more serious whisky tasting!

This 6 glass set would make the perfect gift. It's made of fine crystal, but contains no lead and the glasses are dishwasher safe.  The short, weighted base ensures that tipping won't be a problem.


You can find the Bellemain Whisky Glass set on Amazon HERE for $18.90.  Pair the glasses with a nice bottle of Whisky for the aficionado in your life!

Disclosure:  I received products to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains 100% my own.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png