Joyus

Monday, October 6, 2014

ThankYouThankYouThankYou!


The amazing Lexie Lane, who is the creator of voiceBoks.com, has once again come up with a phenomenal list of Top 50 Review Bloggers from around the globe.  

Reviewers have the power to influence by exciting the buyer about the specifics of a product.  From shoes to handbags, from toys to cookware, you can find honest opinions by checking out the blogs in this list!

I was honored and humbled to be included in this list and guess what?!  I finished the contest in fourth place! Thank you to all of my favorite readers for voting for me and honoring me with this very special recognition!

You can find the 50 Top Nominees by clicking HERE.    


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png