Joyus

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bonapiel Anti-Aging Moisturizer



Want to give your face hydration without an oily or stick residue? Bonapiel's Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl does just that.

Bonapiel's Moisturizer helps reduce severe wrinkles and even fine lines by supporting natural collagen production and elastin synthesis. As we age, we produce less collagen, which causes all the wrinkles and lines.  Matrixyl is an ingredient that actually doubles collagen production in your skin. My skin definitely feels firmer!


The packing of the product is one of my favorites as well. It comes in an easy pump applicator that dispenses just the right amount.  The cream is not sticky and my face really sucked it up. It smells amazing too. I've been using this cream in the morning and at night and my skin loves it.


Right now you can order it on Amazon for $37.99 - that's a 53% discount from the regular $80 price tag!  Bonapiel has a no questions asked money back 30-day guarantee if you're not completely satisfied.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png