Joyus

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Red Star Tec AB701 iPhone Sports Armband Review


Do you use an armband when you're working out?  I've had problems in the past with armbands that don't fit right or being uncomfortable, so when I was asked to try the Red Star Tec iPhone Arm Band I was ready!

The Red Star Tech Arm Band is different:  it's made of neoprene so it is super soft and comfortable.  No scratching and it stays where I put it!  It's very well made and doesn't irritate my skin the way others have. The armband holds iPhone 5 and iPod models, but also iPhone 4 fits just fine. This armband easily adjusts to fit most arm sizes and it is even washable.  I love that it protects my phone from the sudden downpours of summer

You can find this armband on Amazon for $14.97 and it is worth every penny in my opinion!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png