Joyus

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Need a perfect gift for your kids? GameDay Scoreboard!


Are you looking for the perfect gift to keep your kids active and engaged? How about the GameDay Scoreboard?  

The GameDay Scoreboard is a portable scoreboard that keeps score from 0-99 and even has a countdown and game ending buzzer. It is programmed with 10 games and your kids can choose to play with varying game clock times. There's a free throw contest that has a 30 second clock and you can chose HORSE or PIG with the letters spelled out.

The Scoreboard even has a REF button. If your kids think they were fouled they hit the REF button and let the Referee make the call! The GameDay Scoreboard has straps which easily attach to any basketball pole and the letters are backlit with blue LED numbers which are easily seen once dusk approaches!  



This scoreboard is well made and quite durable so there's little worry of your kids breaking it. I found it saves a lot of arguing and keeps my boys active! If your kids have been wanting a huge scoreboard for the yard or basement, this is the answer! 

You can find Gameday Scoreboards on their website HERE, order on Amazon and follow them on Facebook. Priced at $29.99, this Scoreboard is worth every penny!

Disclosure:  I received this product to form my opinion and facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I've never seen something like this before and it's really needed. Looks tough and rugged to withstand some wear and tear with play time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png