Joyus

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Youphoria Yoga Towel Review


Do you use a yoga towel that is super absorbent and looks this good? Youphoria Yoga Towels are made from 100% microfiber so they are perfect for yoga, any type of fitness class and even traveling! 

I don't want to have to wash my yoga mat after each session, so by using these towels, you not only add a hygienic layer between you and your mat, but also save yourself the time it takes to clean your mat.  

I love that the towel is non-slip. Since I've had my hip replaced, I am hyper-aware of the damage that one slip can do to you! I use the Youphoria Yoga Towel with confidence and no worry of sliding around.


I love that this towel fits perfectly on top of my yoga mat and I even like taking this towel to the pool and beach with me. Since the towel is so absorbent it can't be beat!

You can find the Youphoria Yoga Towel on Amazon HERE for $25.00.  Best of all, this towel comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not satisfied simply return the towel for a full refund.  In my opinion this towel is worth every penny! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. I love the pretty colors it comes in and it's the perfect size. It's safer to use than slipping on my mat too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png