Joyus

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Winter is Coming!



Yes, Winter is coming! Are you ready? How do you protect your skin and especially your face? 

Until recently, I had not used a serum to protect my face. My friend Kari suggested that I try one, so I decided to try a LOT of different types, but now have found one that I prefer. 

Insta Natural gives you the power of Retinol to help fight and reverse the signs of aging by fighting wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, rough skin and discoloration. It also contains Vitamin C, Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid that sooth irritated skin, treat blemishes and unclog pores!  

You can find Insta Natural Serum on Amazon HERE and their website HERE.  If you want to protect your face against the harsh winter conditions, I highly recommend using  Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum by Insta Natural. Brighten your complexion and keep it youthful even through this winter's cold blast!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png