Joyus

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Got Scars?


I was recently given the opportunity to try Body Merry's Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream and I jumped all over it! I've had countless surgeries (I wish I was kidding) and I am always looking for something to help minimize the scarring.

Body Merry is a highly effective organic solution. It provides really amazing moisturization and helps reduce the appearance of scars and marks. Organic cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamins E, C, B3 and B5 and pure plant oils are all part of this amazing cream.

All of Body Merry's products are free from chemicals including parabens, sulfates and phthalates.  My favorite thing about this cream is how moisturized my skin feels after using it - my skin loves it.  The cream has a nice light scent that doesn't interfere with my perfumes.

You can find Body Merry's website HERE, follow them on FacebookTwitter and order from Amazon HERE.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png